Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Couple of Letters

Dear Mom, you are one of the strongest people I've ever met. You some how juggle between caring for two crazy sons, a daughter who is in college, a house, bills, and some how still find time for yourself. I really have no idea how you keep your composure. But that's why you are the best mom anyone could ask for. I know you will stay strong through the difficult times that you have been put through. Also remember that God has a plan and that your whole family, including me, will always be here for you.


Dear finals week, yes, you did make me get up early, stay up late, eat really unhealthy, etc. But ultimately, I have defeated you! Three more weeks for Spring interim and I can say helllllllooooooo summer :)

{via}

Dear physiology professor, even though you haven't necessarily been the most friendly guy, I'd like to say thank you for posting the grades in a pretty timely manner. Even though you ignored my email, I got the grade I needed, so THANK YOU and I hope we never meet again (No offense or anything).




Dear Katelyn, Skyping with you for 2 & 1/2 hours yesterday was quite nice. We must do that more often! I can't wait til this summer when we will hopefully get to see each other much much more. Oh yes and thank you for getting me through that break down this afternoon. I appreciate it :)

This is my best friend, folks. Love her to death.

Dear Blog, I'm sorry that I have neglected you for a couple months. No hard feelings? I will try harder I promise.


Dear Aaron, I couldn't say anything that would explain how thankful I am to have someone like you in my life. Wednesday night was just what I needed. Thanks for being my shoulder to cry on but also being the one who can make me smile :)



Dear Nursing Program, BRING IT ON. I'm ready to be a nurse!!

{via}

and finally

Dear Sophomore Year of College, it's been real. You've given me the opportunity to develop a handful of amazing relationships that I will always hold onto. I've made a lot of memories this year, some bad, but mostly good. But each and every one of them has just added to who I am. I am very much ready to move onto my next semester, which will include a new apartment (NO MORE LIVING IN THE DORMS!), the nursing program, and NO MORE CAMPUS FOOD!

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. uh good luck with your spring interim! i'm in my summer term and READY TO BE DONE! 1 more year for me. congrats on finishing finals :)

    found you via the newlywed link up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, best friend! :]

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. the letter to your mom? amazing. loved ALL your letters! thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete