Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

Get Fit Fridays: Week Two

Alright, so I have completed one week of my "get fit" challenge. This first week, I wanted to take a look at what exactly my eating habits looked like and what kinds of things I would need to start changing. Let's take a look at my goals from a week ago and see how I've done.

1. Track my calorie intake every day this week. 
I did track all my food for this week and I definitely need to cut down on the calories.  
2. No eating out this week. Period.
I ate out this week once and I realized that I should have made this goal a little more attainable. It's a lot harder to not go out to eat when you're on summer vacation and visiting friends. I'm proud that I only went out once.
3. Cut down to 2 sodas/sugary drinks this week. 
On a better note, I had no soda this week (yay!) and I had one glass of lemonade. 
4. Consume at least 2 L of water every day. 

I actually did very good on this, having at least 8 cups of water a day and some days I even went more than that!

Overall, I did pretty good on my goals this week. But I realized that this is too easy. I have to start making goals that push me to work harder and actually start getting in shape. So here are my goals for next Friday.

1. Continue to track my calorie intake every day and make sure that I don't go over my calorie allowance. 
2. Work out three days this week for 45 minutes. (This could include running, walking, etc.)
3. Cut down on fatty, unhealthy foods and eat more fruits and veggies!

I want to continue with the no soda/tons of water goal, so that will just be a given. Also, instead of no eating out, I want to be able to eat out, but make sure that I'm eating foods that won't put me over on my calorie allowance. 

Now that I've got my goals all planned out, I want to show you this!
I was on Pinterest (of course) and I found the "Summer Arms Challenge". 


Click the link above to check it out! The site has the schedule you follow every day and also videos to help explain what exercises you need to do. Try it and let me know if it works for you! I'd like to try it myself. 

Have a healthy week! (Totally corny, but I just had to :) )





No comments:

Post a Comment