Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

Lupe Fiasco Concert

Last week, I got to see Lupe Fiasco in concert at Summerfest. For those of you who don't know what Summerfest is or who Lupe Fiasco is, shame on you! (Just kidding). First let me explain Summerfest. 

Summerfest is one of the largest music festivals in the world. It is held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. There are 10 different stages plus an amphitheater on the grounds, which host over 700 bands. It's quite the experience. The 10 stages are all considered "free stages" because all you have to do is pay a pretty cheap general admission fee and then you are able to go to whatever stages you want to watch. 


{via}


My boyfriend, Aaron, and my best friend Katelyn went to Summerfest to see Lupe Fiasco, who is a rapper. He's known for songs such as The Show Goes On and Superstar.


{Have a listen}


Now, I am not Lupe's biggest fan, but the concert was really good. We were in the front row, which was awesome. Aaron was ecstatic. He loves Lupe. 



I love being at a concert. The speakers blaring in my ear, dancing, and enjoying music with a bunch of other fans. I can now say that I've been to five concerts in my entire life. Pretty sweet. Hopefully I'll have many more to attend. What was the best concert you've ever been to?







No comments:

Post a Comment