Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's the Holiday Season

So, you may have noticed a change. 

It's Just Me is celebrating Christmas!

{via}

I mean, there's no reason why it has to be left out!

I love Christmas. It's probably my favorite holiday. Which is why I decided to decorate the blog. 

If you hate Christmas (Scrooge) then not to worry! I'll be changing the design some time after the new year. 

Watch for my Twelve Days Before Christmas blog posts! Each day, I'm going to post something new and exciting about Christmas. Well, at least I think it's  exciting :)

Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful time decorating, wrapping presents, and just enjoying the holiday season. I know I will be once this week of finals is over. Those who have ever experienced finals know how fun that is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment