Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays
It's Ok...

..to wear sweatpants and an over-sized sweatshirt to the library. Comfy > fashion.

..to sleep in until 10 AM instead of getting up early to study. 

..to talk more at the library to friends than actually studying.

..if I don't clean my house today.

..to put off some of the things on my to-do list just one more day.

..to get a ride to class instead of walking in all this snow.

..to laugh and goof around for a little while with my boyfriend.

..to watch Spongebob all the time every once in awhile.

..to pretend that I'm going on vacation somewhere beautiful. 

{via}



1 comment:

  1. Wow! After all I got a weblog from where I be capable of actually get helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.


    my web site krankenversicherung für selbstständige vergleich

    ReplyDelete