Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lean on Me

"Friends are the sailors who guide your rickety boat safely across the dangerous waters of life."  ~Sare and Cate

Everyone has moments in their lives when they feel like nothing is right. Being a college student, there are so many things on my mind. What am I going to do with my life? Will I pass this class? Will I find the man of my dreams? Am I making the right decisions? Sometimes, you can't just pick yourself up off the ground and tell yourself it's going to be okay. Sometimes, you just want to curl into a ball, lay in your bed, and cry about how terrible your life is (Yes, this does sound pretty pathetic but come on, don't tell me that you haven't ever wanted to do that!)

Everyone has gone through something that has been hard. What's one thing that helps you get through hard times? People are different and have their own way of dealing with problems, but I think everyone could agree that without people in your life to lean on, it would be much harder to get through bad times. Yes, there are people out there that like to be alone for awhile to take some time to collect their thoughts, but even those people can't deny eventually having someone there to talk to. I've been so blessed to have these people in my life. Yesterday was a hard day for me. I made it through this hard day because of my wonderful friends that surround me every day. I don't know what I would do without these people.

Always remember, you are going to go through the hard times, but there will be people there to help you through. Accept their help and never take it for granted. Be thankful for the things around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment