Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stay Strong When Things Get Tough

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."- anonymous.






What's important to you in life? There has to be someone that is really important to you, probably more than one, and hopefully these people find you just as important. Sometimes, people don't always show you how important you are and it absolutely kills you. Trust me, there have been very important people in my life that have walked out on me, pushed me away, or given up on me. I've made a promise to myself that I will not give up on people that are important to me. I will not walk away from something that I know makes me happy.

Let's not forget, these people aren't always going to make you happy. And really, I think that's the biggest misconception people have about relationships that they have with people. Look at it this way, you love your family, but sometimes they drive you crazy. It's the same thing with a friend or a significant other. There are going to be times when you get so mad at them that you just want to give up on everything that you've built with them. It shouldn't replace what you've built with them. People make mistakes and sometimes they say things they don't mean. The way you decide to react in these situations is very important. You can give up, which is the easiest thing to do, or you can be strong and fight for what makes you happy. You are the only person that knows what makes you happy and don't let anyone tell you any different. Nothing in the world that is worth fighting for is easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment