Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

I'll Be There For You

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. ~Emily Kimbrough


When someone you love is sad, it's one of the hardest things in the world to watch. The hardest part of it is the fact that there is nothing you can do or say to make them feel instantly better. You can relate to them because you have probably been in a similar situation, or you have at least been through a tough time that has made you feel very sad.   

I'm a very empathetic person, so when my best friend is crying, it makes me want to cry. If I could do anything, I would trade places with them so they wouldn't have to go through it anymore.

Friends are placed in our lives for a reason. This reason is so we don't have to do it alone. I have made a promise, to myself and to anyone I consider to be a friend. This promise is that I will always be there for you, no matter what. If it's 2 AM and you need someone to hold you while you cry, I will be there. If you need a laugh, I'll be the one to make you laugh. I'll always go hand and hand with you, through the good times and the bad.


Be the best friend that you can be to people. Someday, you'll need someone and if you have been the best friend you can be, you will look around and see that you are surrounded by true friends that care and love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment