Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finding The One

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day, you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."


Who hasn't thought that the good guy always finishes last? The person that always seems to give the most always gets the least in return. They are the ones that are most likely to get stepped on and pushed around. The ones that care more about others than themselves. Relationship wise, it seems like the good girls are always with the bad boys and the amazing guys are always with the careless girls. One person in the relationship always seems to care more and is the one that puts the most into the relationship. This example of a relationship is seen a lot in high school or college. And a lot of times, the are immature relationships. They don't practice "give and take" or sacrificing themselves for one another.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for having fun. It's my college years. These are the days that I will forever remember and cherish. I am able to live free without a ton of responsibilities. I can act stupid, make mistakes, and learn from them. I'm not responsible for anyone, but myself.

But that doesn't mean that the thought of marriage doesn't cross my mind. In no way am I ready for marriage. It's more the idea of it that I can accept. The fact that in a short 5 or 6 years, I would like to think that I will have found that person that I will spend the rest of my life with. It is one if the scariest things I have ever had to think about.

When will I know that he is "the one"?

Will there be some magical sign that shows me that this is?
(Okay, I know that will never happen, but hey it happens in the movies!)

The only thing that can make this situation not as scary is to remember that in the end, you will find someone that you can happily spend the rest of your life with. And every day we will grow together. We won't be able to live without each other. It's hard to believe, especially when you think about the situations that are going on right now. When people break your heart, it doesn't seem like you will ever find someone that cares about you as much as you care about them. Remember that there is someone out there for everyone and someday you'll find that person. You deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment