Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A New Beginning

"Fall seven times and stand up eight" ~Japanese Proverb


It's been a hard past couple of days months. I've been working really hard at a relationship that was really important to me. I did everything. I tried to be really understanding. I had faith in the person and in the relationship that we had. I told myself that the best things in life didn't come easy. But all of this just wasn't enough. Everything that I've worked for is gone now.

None of it matters anymore.
All of it matters.

No matter what happened, I still learned a lot from this experience. I believed in someone when no one else did. I showed them that you can trust and you can love. You don't have to go through life alone. There is always someone out there that is willing to give you everything you want and need. You know what they say, you don't know what you have until its gone. I hope that person sees that. I hope they realize that I gave them my absolute everything.

But now all that is over and I need to take care of myself. I've fallen down pretty hard. But now it's time to get back up and start over. It's time to worry about my life and piece it back together. Instead of worrying about relationships with boys, I'm going to focus on my school, getting into the school of nursing, and getting a job. I want to volunteer more and make a difference in more people's lives. I want to make money so that I can pay for school next year. My supportive family is going to become a bigger priority. Taking care of myself and becoming healthier is going to be a priority.

It's time to start changing my life and bettering myself.
It's time to move on from the past and have a new beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment