Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Gonna Be the Best Day Ever

So today, we're going to talk a little about my {currently} favorite music artist...



I'm literally obsessed with him. But anyways, for those of you who don't know much about Mac Miller, I'll give you a quick background of who he is.

Mac Miller is a rapper. Mac (His actual name is Malcolm McCormick) was born and raised in Pittsburgh. His most popular single was "Knock Knock" (You can check out the video here!) Starting at the age of 6, he taught himself how to play different instruments. At the age of 17, he made it to the international rap scene, which is pretty impressive. He just recently released his first album, which is titled "Blue Slide Park". (Check it out here.)


Now that you have a little idea of who he is and what he does, I hope maybe I've convinced you to give his music a try. If you completely hate it, I will accept you're opinion and I guess we can still be friends (totally kidding, of course we'll still be friends). But anyways, my best friend Katelyn and I will be seeing Mac LIVE on April 10th! I am EXTREMELY excited, you have no idea.


 The "Macadelic" tour starts on March 4th and Mac is planning on releasing the Macadelic mixtape around that time. Last night he performed one of the songs "Loud" for Theil College. Here it is! Check it out!


So, this video totally got me pumped for this upcoming show I will be attending. I had to share it with all of you! Hopefully I will be that close to him and the concert will be as insane as I think it will be! I will be making a HUGE post about the concert, don't worry. So until then, go listen to some Mac Miller!





2 comments:

  1. I'M. SO. FLIPPING. EXCITED!

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete