My five favorite things from this week are:
1. My seven year old brother is in a summer school reading class. He has brought home two books about the Titanic and he tells me about it. It's the cutest thing ever.
2. I did another sweet design with my nails. I'm so proud of myself :)
Yes, I did do this myself!
3. I saw Lupe Fiasco in concert. More on that later.
4. I finally did a couple of button swaps! Woo hoo!
5. I have the day off today and I got so much accomplished! I am catching up on blog things, I sent in a scholarship, and now I can hear the pool calling my name :)
Okay, maybe not like that but close enough! ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!