Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I Love About Music.

1. It's always there for me.
{via}

2. There are so many different genres and artists out there. Every time I listen to Pandora, I hear an artist or song I have never heard about. 

3. Mumford & Sons.

{via}

4. Jack's Mannequin.

{via}

5. I can't leave out my man, Mac Miller. I know he is completely different from the first two and I couldn't tell you what it is about his music, but I love it (and maybe him a teensy bit.)

{via}



Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. Seriously, what would life be without music?

    XO - Savannah
    www.savannahsalinas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I don't know what I would do without it.

      -Courtney

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Mumford and Sons! Great post!

    Andrea
    www.bringingupruby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know! A couple of months ago I downloaded their cd and I'm in love :)

      Delete