Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Is That Normal?

I'm linking up with Allyce over at Chalk in the Rain to answer the big question...

Is it normal to drive 5 mph over the speed limit? 10 mph?
I think it's normal to drive 5 or 10 mph over the speed limit when you're driving on the highway/interstate. I never go the exactly speed limit when I'm driving on the interstate, but usually I try to stay around the speed limit when I'm driving in town.
More importantly, cops are easier to spot on the highway ;)

Is it normal to pick a wedgie in public?
I'm sorry, but if I have a wedgie, I'm going to pick it. I'm sure I'm not the only person out there that thinks that. Should you make it obvious? Probably not. But I thinking picking a wedgie in public is totally acceptable! :)

Is it normal to put makeup on even if you aren't planning on leaving the house?
People, THIS IS NOT NORMAL! But seriously, I'm lucky if I even get dressed when I don't plan on leaving the house (PJs all day). There's no way I would be putting on makeup. I personally believe that make-up is something that should be used more when you are going out places. Your home should be a place where you can be the real you and everyone that comes into your home should respect that. 

Is it normal to go skinny dipping?
It depends. Is it normal to go skinny dipping a couple times in your life to be wild and free? Yes. Is it normal to make skinny dipping a daily thing? Not so much.

Is it normal to use the restroom while on the phone?
Okay, okay. I have done this before (A lot). If you are talking with your best friend and you know she doesn't care if you just pee quick while you are on the phone, yes it is normal. If you are in a public restroom and chatting with your mom about what you plan on eating at Thanksgiving, the people that are trying to use the restroom may feel a little awkward. 

Is it normal to check yourself out when passing by a window/mirror?
Uh, yeah. There is not one person who walks past a window or mirror and doesn't check themselves out. It's basically a given. The funny thing is that there are guys out there who check themselves out in mirrors more than a girl would.

Is it normal to keep folded laundry in the basket instead of putting it away?
If you would ask my mom about this one she would she it's not normal, but she is not the one who is writing this post! It's total normal to find your outfits in a laundry basket instead of a closet. I mean, you're going to end up messing all your drawers and piles of clothes up while you are looking for that one shirt. You might as well just store it in a place that's easier to dig through. 

Is it normal to turn & walk the opposite direction when seeing someone you know in a store?
Yes. It's also perfectly normal to hide behind a rack of clothes just to be sure they don't see you.

Is it normal to drink coffee/soda from a straw?
I don't think I could ever drink strait up coffee through a straw. Sure, if I went to Starbucks and ordered a fancy coffee drink, then I would drink it with a straw. But who puts straws in a hot cup of coffee? As for soda, I think it's perfectly normal. Every restaurant you go to uses straws in the sodas. Plus, if you don't use a straw, then you have to work really hard to not swallow/eat the ice cubes and that's just too much work for me. 

Is it normal to hover the toilet in a public restroom?
I think a lot of people do this and it is normal. It's best to have a clean bottom!



4 comments:

  1. HAHA I love this list.

    I drive 5 over all the time. My cop friend told me cops wont pull you over for driving 5 over. Mosr likely for 10 or more over so I keep it between 5 to 7 over.

    One of my biggest pet peeves is people who talk on the phone in public bathrooms. Who does that? Bathrooms are meant to be intimate. I know I dont know the person on the other end of the strangers phone call, but it bothers me. And with that said, yes I hover in public bathrooms! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never talk on the phone in a public bathroom. and I completely agree, bathrooms are meant to be intimate!

      Delete
  2. Courtney, this is why you're my best friend.
    Every single one of these answers. Haha.

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete