Photobucket           Photobucket         Photobucket           Photobucket

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Getting to Know ME!

Today, I am joining Renee and Anna in their latest nursing link-up so that you can all get to know me!
If you don't already know, my name is Courtney. 
I like long walks on the beach. 
Just kidding. 
But seriously.
I love wiener dogs. I may have a slight obsession with them. It's a healthy one though.
I'm currently a nursing student. 
My favorite colors are blue, purple, and green. 
When I'm stressed out or upset, I listen to Mumford & Sons radio on Pandora. It helps calm me down. I also listen to that when I study. 
I love the library. It may seem weird, but I love finding new places to study when I am there. On the second floor, there are these huge windows that you can sit by and you have a great view of campus. It's beautiful. 
I trust people really easily. Basically, you have my trust right from the start and if you decide to break it, that trust will decline. 
I would rather lounge around in sweats and a t-shirt any day rather than dress up. (Getting dolled up is fun every once in awhile.)
I have my days, just like everyone else, but normally I am a very happy person.
It's easy to make me laugh. 
I have a wonderful family who supports me through everything. I truly don't know what I would do without them.
There is nothing I hate more than people who judge other's relationships because really, no one has the right to be doing that. 
I wish I had more time to do the things I love, like crafting. (I also wish I had more money to do those!)
Good quotes get me motivated.
I'm a total dork/weirdo/crazy person and proud of it. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? 
I love reading, especially Nicholas Sparks books. 
I'm currently watching The American Horror Story, season 1 on DVD. I can't decide if I like it or not. It's so messed up that I can't stop watching!
I don't have a lot of close friends, and I like it that way. The close friends I do have are amazing and I know I can trust them with everything inside me. 
I have an amazing boyfriend. He knows me from the inside and out and somehow still loves me. There's no words that do justice to describe him. He is definitely the best for me. 
I have a very low tolerance for stupid people and their stupid drama. I stay as far away as possible, which probably contributes to why I have a few close friends and a lot of acquaintances. 
I want to do something with my life. Be successful, try something new, change the world, etc. 
I'm the person that sits back and watches everyone in a room full of people. I don't say much and I'm kind of shy, but once you get to know me, I don't shut up. 
I am one of the most caring and loving people you will meet. I would give the shirt off my back for anyone who needed help. I truly care about people and I believe it's a hard trait to find. 
Lastly, I believe everything happens for a reason. Every decision you make and event you go through has brought you to where you are right at this moment. 

{via}


Thanks for getting to know me a little better. Hopefully it was everything you have ever hoped and dreamed it would be ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment